The ML-CSA 4500 4G LTE (3G & 2G compatible) M2M Cell Signal Amplifier is a high performance, microprocessor controlled, bidirectional RF amplifier. This amplifier boosts signal in 5 Bands: 700Mhz, 850Mhz, 1900Mhz, and 1700/2100Mhz which covers all North American Carrier frequency bands. The amplifier has an automatic gain and oscillation control system that will automatically adjust the gain and the output power if a signal anomaly occurs. The ML-CSA 4500 is designed to operate as a direct connect unit within a cellular system, for maximum performance in weak signal coverage areas. The input power requirements are positive 8.0 to 32.0 volts DC (negative ground).
ML-CSA 4500 boosts UPLINK cell signal strength by up to 15dB to lock in your connection with cell towers.The ML-CSA 4500 outperforms a high gain yagi antenna 99% of the time in challenged cellular areas. A dependable cell connection is crucial for real time datacom applications, monitoring & control of remote assets.
The ML-CSA 4500 Cell Signal Amplifier is superior to other cell amps & hi-gain antennas:
• Works with all North American Carriers
• 4G LTE with 3G & 2G Fall-Back
• 5-Band Signal Amplification
• Patented Passive Bypass Technology
• Patented Auto-gain and Oscillation Control
• Power-over-Coax Capability
• Variable Power Input Range: 8.0 – 32.0 VDC
• Designed Exclusively for Direct Connect M2M Applications
• Plug & Play
• *NOT made for Cell Phones
NOW SHIPPING! Special Introductory Offer until 10/31/17. Online order promo code: SAVE$20
Call for volume price breaks. Got questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.535.4651