Cell Signal Amplifiers
Multi-Link offers “Plug & Play” Cell Signal Amplifiers for M2M, Mobile, Home & Office Building applications for 3G & 4G users on all carrier networks. FCC certified for new regulations and technical standards. Easy to install, all amplifiers come with complete installation kit.
M2M Cell Signal Amplifiers are specifically designed to connect directly (in-line) with any M2M cell based router, modem, gateway, or module. Multi-Link Cell Signal Amplifiers boost uplink cell signal strength by up to +15dB to lock in your connection with cell towers. 3G and 4G versions are available.
Mobile Cell Signal Amplifier – The Fusion2Go is a 2G, 3G voice and 4G data cell booster compatible with all major U.S. carriers. Ideal for use with hands-free cell phone car systems, the interior low-profile antenna rebroadcasts the amplified cell signal throughout your vehicle. Configurable for all size vehicles, the Fusion2Go is Plug & Play so you’ll be ready to hit the road in a matter of minutes.
Residential & Office Cell Signal Amplifiers increase cellular signal strength for voice, text and 3G/4G LTE data for all North American cell carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. Boosters produce enhanced voice, text and data connectivity where signal is weak due to distance from tower, topography or building materials. Fully configurable for all indoor environments.
Flare Cell Signal Booster for SOHO (Coverage up to 2,500 sq ft) **NEW**
Fusion4Home 3G/4G Residential Cell Signal Booster (Coverage up to 4,000 sq ft)
Fusion5S 3G/4G Cell Signal Booster for Home & Business (Coverage up to 6,000 sq ft)
Fusion7 All-in-1 Signal Booster for Cellular, Wi-Fi, and HDTV (Coverage up to 20,000 sq ft)
**NOTE** It is recommended that a site survey be completed in advance of using a booster solution. The objective of a site survey is to pinpoint the best placement for the external (donor) antenna, identify what type of external and internal antenna is needed, and to determine the correct booster for the location. Use a cell device or the RF Signal Meter to record signal strength on floor plan both inside and outside on ALL sides of building. In order for any cell signal booster to work effectively, there MUST be a signal to work with. For a booster to work at its best, the optimal target range for an incoming signal is between -45dB to -95dB.
External Antennas: Omni vs. Yagi
- Booster Kits with Omni (360 degree beam-width) external antennas are best used used when the outside signal strength is -85 dBm or stronger
- Booster Kits with YAGI (60 degree beam-width) external antennas are best used when the outside signal strength is -86 dBm or weaker
- The closer the signal is to 0, the stronger the signal. For example -75 dB is a stronger signal than -85 dBm.
Internal Antennas: Omni vs. Panel
- Booster Kits with an Omni dome (360 degree beam-width) internal antenna are best used in open spaces. Mount on a ceiling in a central location where increased coverage is desired
- Booster Kits with a panel (70 degree beam-width) internal antenna are best used for long hallways or corridors and when signal needs to penetrate walls. Mount on a wall facing the direction where increased coverage is desired
- Signals being able to penetrate walls depends on the strength of incoming signal to the booster and the construction material of the walls.
One vs. Multiple Internal Antennas
- Booster kits with multiple indoor antennas are best used to increase coverage on multiple floor levels, expansive single story and/or densly constructed buidlings. i.e. internal concrete walls
Flare | Cell Signal Booster for SOHO$399.00 Add to cart
Fusion2Go | Voice & Data Cell Signal Booster for Mobile Application$449.00 Add to cart
Fusion4Home | 3G/4G LTE Residential Cell Signal Booster$549.00 Add to cart
Fusion5s | 3G/4G LTE Cell Signal Booster for Home & Business
$1,060.00Add to cart
Fusion7 | All-in-1 Signal Booster for Cellular, Wi-Fi, and HDTV$1,999.00 Select options
M2M 4G LTE Cell Signal Booster for AT&T or Verizon$220.00 Select options
ML-CSA 3500 | 3G Cell Signal Amplifier$325.00 Add to cart
RF Signal Meter$349.00 Add to cart