Flare | Cell Signal Booster for SOHO
The Flare 3G/4G LTE Cell Signal Booster increases cellular signal strength for voice, text and 4G LTE data for all North American cell carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. The Flare can cover buildings that are up to 2,500 square feet with up to 8 simultaneous users. (SC-Poly-DT-O-Kit)
- Simplified Setup with Combined Booster and Indoor Antenna
- Boosts Voice, Text and 4G LTE Signals for All North American Cell Carriers +72dB
- Reduces Dropped & Missed Calls and Improves 4G LTE Data Speeds
- Covers 1-2 Rooms of a Home or Office, up to 2,500 Sq Ft
- Omni-Directional Outdoor Antenna Captures Signal from All Directions
- Supports Up to 8 Simultaneous Users
The Flare Cell Signal Booster (part# SC-Poly-DT-O-Kit) is an ALL CARRIER voice and 4G LTE signal booster that provides a simplified setup by combining the booster and indoor antenna into an attractively designed tabletop unit. The Flare increases cellular signal strength for voice, text and 4G LTE data for all North American cell carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. Carrier Cell Signal is delivered to the Flare Cell Signal Booster using the provided Omni-directional outdoor antenna and a single connecting low-loss cable. SureCall’s award-winning, patented all-carrier booster then delivers enhanced signal coverage to up to 8 mobile devices within range up to 2,500 sq. ft., for clearer and more reliable voice and data performance.
How the Flare Cell Signal Booster works:
1. An outside antenna collects signal from the cell tower.
2. The outside antenna sends the signal to the booster through coax cable.
3. The booster amplifies the cell signal and rebroadcasts the signal indoors to all mobile devices within range.
4. The booster amplifies outgoing cell signal back to the tower.
Flare Booster Kit (SC-Poly-DT-O-Kit) Includes:
• Flare Cell Signal Booster
• Indoor Antenna
• Outdoor Omni Antenna
• Power Supply
• 50 feet of RG6 cable
**NOTE** It is recommended that a site survey be completed in advance of using a booster solution. The objective of a site survey is to pinpoint the best placement for the external (donor) antenna, identify what type of external and internal antenna is needed, and to determine the correct booster for the location. Use a cell device or the RF Signal Meter to record signal strength on floor plan both inside and outside on ALL sides of building. Remember, in order for any cell signal booster to work effectively, there MUST be a signal to work with. For a booster to work at its best, the optimal target range for an incoming signal is between -45dB to -95dB.
Questions about the Flare Cell Signal Booster? Call us at 800-535-4651 or email email@example.com for details!
• Boosts talk, text, and 4G LTE signals for all North American carriers
• Reduces dropped and missed calls and improves performance for 4G LTE data speeds for all cell phones and all carriers
• Best for locations with marginal outside signal (1+ bars)
• Extends battery life
• FCC certified for new regulations and technical standards
• +75dB Gain
• Supports 8 users
• Small Office/Home Office
• Mobile Homes
• Construction trailers
Uplink Frequency Range (MHz): 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755
Downlink Frequency Range (MHz): 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155
Donor/Server Port Impedance: 75 Ohm / 50 Ohm
Maximum Gain: 72 dB
Noise Figure: 7 dB
Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO 4G LTE and all cellular standards
AC Input: Input: AC 110 – 240 V, 60 Hz ; Output: DC 5V / 3A
Maximum Output Power: 1 Watt EIRP
Cable: RG-6 (50 feet)
RF Connector: F-Female
Power Consumption: <12W Weight: 1.81 lb Dimensions: 5.125" × 7.25" × 5.625"