Fusion4Home | 3G/4G LTE Residential Cell Signal Booster
$449.00 – $549.00
The Fusion4Home 3G/4G LTE Residential Cell Signal Booster increases cellular signal strength for voice, text and 4G LTE data for all North American cell carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. The Fusion4Home can cover buildings that are up to 4,000 square feet with up to 8 simultaneous users. Two options to choose from!
- Highest 4G LTE data rate in the industry
- Coverage up to 4,000 sq ft
- Stealth technology incorporated – uplink becomes dormant when not in use, providing green, energy-saving operation
- Meets or exceeds FCC technical standards for cellular boosters
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) for simplified antenna placement
- Supports voice and 4G LTE data standards
- Approved by all major US carriers
The Fusion4Home 3G/4G LTE Residential Cell Signal Booster increases cellular signal strength for voice, text and 4G LTE data for all North American cell carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. Dropped calls are history, as Fusion4Home provides clear and consistent coverage for up to 8 cellular devices in a home or office, up to 4,000 Sq Ft.
The Fusion4Home booster produces enhanced voice, text and 4G LTE data signals where connectivity is weak due to distance from tower, topography or building materials. Fully configurable for all indoor environments, Fusion4Home signal boosters ensure enhanced call clarity for up to 8 simultaneous users.
Two options available:
Fusion4Home Omni/Whip Kit increases cellular coverage up to 2,000 sq. ft. for all carriers voice, text and 4G LTE data signals. Kit includes 50 ft. of RG6 cable, outdoor Omni antenna and indoor whip antenna.
Fusion4Home Yagi/Panel Kit increases cellular coverage up to 4,000 sq. ft. for all carriers voice, text and 4G LTE data signals. Kit includes 50 ft. of RG6 cable, outdoor Yagi antenna, indoor panel antenna with 20 ft. of SureCall 240 cable.
Questions about the Fusion4Home? Call us at 800-535-4651 or email email@example.com for details!
• Boosts talk, text, and 4G LTE signals for all North American carriers
• Reduces dropped and missed calls and improves performance for 4G LTE data speeds for all cell phones and all carriers
• Best for locations with marginal outside signal (1+ bars)
• Durable metal housing provides long-term reliability
• Extends battery life
• Stealth technology incorporated – uplink becomes dormant when not in use, providing green, power saving operation
• FCC certiﬁed for new regulations and technical standards
• Auto Gain Control (AGC) and pre-warning
• Automatic shut down
• Independently reconﬁgurable for each band Supports 2G and 3G voice and 4G data standards
• Quality metal construction, durable and resilient
• Lowest Out of Band Emissions (OOBE) to date
• Small to Medium Homes
• Office Buildings
• Construction trailers
Uplink Frequency Range (MHz): 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)
Downlink Frequency Range (MHz): 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)
Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards
Input/Output Impedance: 75 Ohm Donor Port / 50 Ohm Server Port
Maximum Gain: Cellular – 65 dB / PCS – 72 dB / LTE(A) – 63.5 dB / LTE(V) – 64 dB / AWS -71 dB
Noise Figure: 8 dB
AC Power Transmitter: Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 5-15 V
Maximum Output Power: 1 Watt EIRP
Cable: RG-6 / SC-240
RF Connectors: F-Female (Outdoor) / N-Female (Indoor)
Power Consumption: <15W Dimensions: 7.875" x 5" x 1.188" Weight: 2 lb. 3 oz.