Fusion5s | 3G/4G LTE Cell Signal Booster for Home & Business
The Fusion5s is a five-band booster that provides 2G, 3G and 4G enhancement for all major U.S. carriers including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile. The Fusion5s can cover buildings that are up to 6,000 square feet with up to 10 simultaneous users.
- Supports up to 10 simultaneous users
- Supports 2G and 3G voice and 4G data standards
- Four Embedded CPU for smarter technology
- Ten RSSI detectors for all inputs and outputs
- 3 year warranty
The Fusion5s in-building cell signal booster is an amazingly affordable solution for people experiencing weak cellular reception within homes or office buildings. A five-band booster, it provides 2G, 3G, and 4G enhancement for all major U.S. carriers including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile. The Fusion5s can cover buildings that are up to 6,000 square feet with up to 10 simultaneous users.
The Fusion5s booster features sturdy metal construction and an industry leading 3-year warranty. Dropped calls are history, as the Fusion5s provides clear and consistent coverage for all cellular devices in a home or office.
Fusion5s Booster Kit Includes:
Fusion5 Standard kit model SC-PolysH/O-72-OD-Kit includes: outside Omni antenna,
inside dome antenna, 30’ x 75’ coax cable
Questions about the Fusion5s? Call us at 800-535-4651 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
• Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all North American cell carriers
• Reduces dropped & missed calls
• Increases signal strength & extends battery life for all cellular devices
• Supports up to 10 simultaneous users
• Covers a home or office, up to 6,000 Sq Ft
• Four Embedded CPU for smarter technology
• Ten RSSI detectors for all inputs and outputs
• Stealth technology incorporated – uplink becomes dormant when not in use, providing green, power saving operation
• FCC certiﬁed for new regulations and technical standards
• Auto Gain Control (AGC) and pre-warning
• Automatic shut down
• Independently reconﬁgurable for each band Supports 2G and 3G voice and 4G data standards
• Quality metal construction, durable and resilient
• Lowest Out of Band Emissions (OOBE) to date
• Medium to Large Homes
• Office Buildings
• Construction trailers
Uplink Frequency Range (MHz): 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)
Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):728-746/746-757/ 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)
Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards
Input/Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
Maximum Gain: Cellular -65 dB /PCS -72 dB /LTE(A) -63.5 dB /LTE(V) -64 dB /AWS -71 dB
Noise Figure: 6 dB
AC Power Transmitter: Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 12 V
Maximum Output Power: 1 Watt EIRP
RF Connectors: N Female (both ends)
Power Consumption: <25W Dimensions: 9.25" x 6.375" x 1.375" Weight: 4 lb. 4 oz.