4-Port Ethernet Card (With PoE)
4-port Ethernet expansion card (with PoE) for 4G LTE and 3G Intelligent M2M gateways. Includes external PoE power supply. Torx T6 screwdriver required for installation.
• RJ-45 receptacle tab on top
• 4-port 10/100 Base-T
• Can function as a 2 ports Class 4 PoE or a 4-port Class 3 PoE
• External PoE power supply included
4-port 10/100 Base-T, μSD card with 2 ports Class 4 PoE or 4 ports up to Class 3 Power Over Ethernet (PoE) to allow you to power external devices (requires special power supply–included). It can deliver up to 60W in total to external devices. This means that it can deliver maximum 4 x 15W or 2 x 25.5W in total.
- Operating voltage: 50 – 57VDC, typical 56Vdc
- Power consumption: The mainboard consumes approx. 10W, the ethernet board consumes up to 60W. The total power should not exceed 70W.
- The PoE ethernet board has an internal one time fuse of 2A.
- The power plug is delivered together with the PoE Ethernet Switch expansion card.
- Active when operating speed is 100Mbps
- Inactive when operating speed is 10Mbps or when not connected
- Active when valid link is detected
- Blinks when activity is detected
- Inactive when not connected
IMPORTANT: The auto-MDIX feature is always activated. This feature automatically detects the required cable connection type (straight or crossed), and configures the connection appropriately, removing the need for crossover cables. In order for auto-MDIX to work correctly, auto-negotiation (auto speed and auto duplex) must be enabled on both sides of the link. Note that auto negotiation is always active.