USR3513 | M2M 4G Cat-1 Cellular Gateway
Simple, affordable intelligent 4G LTE Gateway that is easy to deploy and manage, with multiple connectivity options — without the high price tag!
- 4G Cat 1 Gateways provide low volume data solutions with lower hardware costs
- Stay in front of cellular service obsolescence with a 4G product
- Easy to use embedded web interface for simple and fast installation, configuration, and deployment.
- Cost savings by pooling data packages and tracking data usage
(SIM card not included)
The new USR3513 M2M 4G LTE Cat-1 Cellular Gateway provides cost-effective LAN-to-WWAN small-volume data transfer on all major 4G cellular networks. Affordable Cat 1 hardware reduces overall costs significantly while lowering the entry barriers to a wide range of M2M solutions making for an easier transition from analog to a long-term cellular solution. With an embedded serial port, the gateway allows quick implementation for a wide variety of serial-based legacy systems already out in the field — making it ideal for M2M Serial applications including utility metering, remote maintenance and control, Point-of-Sale, ATMs, monitoring, and SCADA applications. The embedded HTML-based GUI makes initial configuration simple and fast, with remote configuration available after deployment.
- 4G LTE Cat 1: 10.0 Mbps down, 5.0 Mbps up
- 3G Fallback
- HSDPA Cat. 24: 42.2 Mbps
- HSUPA Cat. 6: 5.74 Mbps
- 4G LTE Cat 1: 1900, AWS1700, 850, 700 MHz (B2, B4, B5, B12, B13)
- 3G Fallback 1900 and 850 MHz (B2, B5)
Regulatory & Approvals
- Industry Canada/IC
- Network: PTCRB Module only
- RoHS Compliant
Module Carrier Approvals
• USR3513 M2M 4G LTE CAT-1 Cellular Gateway
• Two (2) 0db SMA Penta-band Antennas
• Ethernet Cable
• US Power Supply
• Quick Start Guide
• 4G Cat 1 Gateways provide low volume data solutions with lower hardware costs
• Stay in front of cellular service obsolescence with a 4G product
• Easy to use embedded web interface for simple and fast installation, configuration, and deployment.
• Preferred Provider Partners make finding an MVNO simple and easy — even for small businesses!
• Cost savings by pooling data packages and tracking data usage.
• Simple and fast installation with custom settings for each device
• Change network carriers in less than a minute
• User friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface) for configuring SIMs, firewalls, port filtering, and monitoring status
• Compact design ideal for branch offices with small IT closets or small off-site locations in need of remote management
• Rugged steel housing for use in harsh conditions
• Concealed SIM slot discourages unauthorized removal of SIM
• Versatile mounting options to increase stability and security
• Environmental/Weather Station monitoring
• Traffic Control
• Solar Panel Revenue Meter Reading
• Utility Smart Grid/Substation metering
• Fuel Level monitoring
• Oil & Gas Wells
• Security/Video Surveillance
• Agriculture-Irrigation control
• Asset Monitoring & Control