Ethernet Extender over Two Wire Cable – KIT
The Ethernet Extender over Two Wire Cable Kit is commonly used for applications requiring an Ethernet connection to be extended up to 600 meters, such as IP video surveillance or where existing wires are used as part of an upgrade. Kit includes pair of extenders and 2 power supplies.
- Extends an Ethernet connection over any 2-wire copper cable up to 600 meters.
- Ideal for EMV Fuel Pump Upgrades, IP video surveillance, VoIP, or smart home applications.
- Use any 2-wire cable, such as a telephone line, power line, or Cat5e or above UTP cable (cable not included)
- OFDM technology with Bandwidth up to 100Mbps
- Plug & Play
- 12VDC 1A
The Ethernet Extender over Two Wire Cable Kit is commonly used for applications requiring an Ethernet connection to be extended up to 600 meters such as EMV Fuel Pump upgrades, IP video surveillance, VoIP, or where existing wires are used as part of an upgrade. Use telephone lines, power lines, or UTP Cat5e cables and above. Kit includes a pair of extenders and 2 power supplies.
In the diagram below, an IP camera is extended beyond the limitations of RJ45 Ethernet. At one end, an Ethernet extender is plugged into a router or switch. An Network Video Recorder is plugged into the router or switch. A 2-wire copper cable is then plugged in from one end to the other end, where a RJ45 Ethernet is then plugged into an IP camera.
Ethernet Extender over 2-wire diagram
Two-Wire Copper Cable Options
The Ethernet Extender uses any 2-wire copper cable for extending the distance up to 1969 feet. Use telephone lines, power lines, or UTP Cat5e cables and above.
- Telephone Line: CAT3 or above
- Power Line: RVV, RVS, RVVP, RBS, 2x.05mm2
- UTB cable: CAT5e or above
- Power supply required: 12VDC 1A
- Power consumption: <2W / PC
- Standard Compliance: IEEE1901, IEEE802.3
- Up down agreement: CSMA/CA
- Bandwidth: 100Mbps
- Encryption: 128-bit AES encryption
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 140°F
- Operating Humidity: <95% (non-condensation)
- Single Extender Net weight: 0.79 lbs
- Single Extender Unit Dimensions: (L x W x H) 3.85″ x 3.4″ x 1″