SR-3 | Selective Ring Router
The SR-3 Selective Ring Router is a passive line-sharing device that routes incoming phone (POTS) calls based on the “selective ring” service from the local telephone company. The SR-3 routes up to three numbers per line. Compatible with caller ID, voice mail, call forwarding, and TTY/TDD.
- Cut Phone Costs
- Precise call routing keeps Home & Business calls isolated
- Add new telephony equipment without adding costs
- Plug ‘n’ Play installation
The SR-3 Selective Ring Router is a passive line-sharing device that routes incoming phone (POTS) calls based on the “selective ring” service from the local telephone company. This call switch can be used with any Selective or Distinctive Ring Service offered by local telephone companies in North America. The SR-3 will route inbound calls to the appropriate device based on the ring cadence of each distinctive ring number. The SR-3 routes up to three numbers per line.
The SR-3 saves money by eliminating unnecessary phone lines. It installs on a standard POTS line and does not go “off hook” to screen but routes to the appropriate port based on the signature ring pattern for each phone number assigned to a single phone line. The primary phone number routes to port one, secondary number to port two, etc. Multi-Link’s “Smartware™” technology eliminates any user programming by automatically learning the ring cadence. Operation is totally automatic. The barge-in protection feature is optional. Outbound calls are processed in the normal fashion.
A perfect application example would be a home office scenario for a real estate or insurance field agent. A primary landline number would be routed to the business phone, a second number for a fax, and the third number could be the residential line. Inbound calls would be routed straight to the right device, and the other phones would remain silent. The barge-in protection feature makes sure all calls are kept private with no interruptions.
Any combination of telephony devices can be used with the SR-3. For example, 3 faxes, or 3 phones, or 3 Modems, or any combination of these.
• Cut Phone Costs
• Precise call routing keeps Home & Business calls isolated
• Add new telephony equipment without adding costs
• Quick R.O.I.
• Plug ‘N’ Play Installation– Smartware™ technology auto
matically learns ring cadence to eliminate programming hassles.
• Automatic Routing– Precision routing based on Telco’s
ring cadence. The SR-3 does not need to go off-hook to direct calls.
• Barge-In Protection– Prevents active calls from interruption by another device connected to The SR-3.
• Compatible with Telco Features– Works with Voice Mail, Call Forwarding, all Waiting, Caller ID, TTY/TDD.
• Line-in-Use LED Indicator
• One year Warranty
• Small/Home Office
• Out-of-Band Network Access
• Energy Management Controls
• Point-of-Sale System Integration
• Modem Polling
• Fuel Tank Monitoring
• Automated Meter Reading
• Console Port Access