The Power Stone | Phone Activated Remote Power Controller
The Power Stone reboots remote equipment by phone. Connect The Power Stone to on-site equipment and a phone line to gain complete power control anywhere you can place a phone call!
• Saves Fuel & Labor Costs
• Reduces Downtime
• Protects Equipment & Saves Energy
• Installs on Existing Phone Line
When trouble arrives and critical equipment locks up at a remote site hours away, a quick fix is impossible. With The Power Stone, one phone call can reboot equipment, reduce downtime, and save money.
The Power Stone installs easily onto remote site equipment and allows you to reboot, toggle power, check current power status and past power outages. And, it’s as simple to use as a telephone.
The Power Stone allows you to control power to equipment with just a phone call. This eliminates costly, remote site service calls for locked up equipment. The Power Stone is a telephone activated remote AC power controller and can perform a variety of functions relating to the supply of 120VAC power to any connected equipment. It enables the user to power up, power down, or reboot remote equipment through a single phone line — automatically or manually — and does not need a dedicated phone line to operate. It can be installed on an existing line at the remote site.
The Power Stone has the flexibility to tackle the most demanding remote applications. Select from Automatic or Manual operations.
The Power Stone will control power automatically upon detecting the rings from an inbound call. Choose “Rings-to-trip” or “Constant on/off” settings:
• Power on Call – The Power Stone supplies power during the call, then powers down two minutes after the call terminates.
• Reboot – Detecting a call, The Power Stone interrupts power for 15 seconds, then supplies power again.
• Toggle – With each incoming call, The Power Stone supplies or cuts power to the connected device.
• Constant Mode – The Power Stone ignores call activity, and stays “constant on” or “constant off” until you manually change operation.
Call in to The Power Stone from any touch tone phone to manually control power or change automatic settings. Audible read-back feature provides user with current power status or a past outage. Pass code protected.
Popular Reboot Applications
Out-of-Band Network Management
• Saves Fuel & Labor Costs– Pays for itself with one saved truck roll!
• Reduces Downtime– One phone call can correct problem equipment in minutes
• Protects Equipment & Saves Energy– Leave equipment “off” until needed. Reduces power consumption and hacker exposure
• Installs on Existing Phone Line– For Out-of-Band AC power reset
• Fully Programmable– Control and program via touch-tones. No software or drivers to install.
• Non-Volatile Memory– Preserves programming in power outage.
• Audible Status Read-back– Get current and past power status
• Automatic and Manual Control– Flexible for most applications
• RJ11 Interface– Easy to install
• 120 VAC /15 Amp Rating– Handles demanding power applications
• One Year Warranty
• DSL Modems
• Automated Teller Machines
• Internet Kiosks
• Leased Telephone Systems
• Network Equipment
• Digital Video Recorders
• Voicemail Systems
• Equipment Under Service Warranty
• Out-of-Band Network Management