Wirelessly extend 40Mbps Ethernet bandwidth up to 1 mile line of sight. Use for VoIP systems, M2M equipment, POS systems, cardlock/fleet fueling terminals, video surveillance, and office LAN connectivity.
NO trenching costs or delays – SAVE $$$!
NO permits/licenses required; 5.8GHz Radio Band
NO radio experience necessary*
Military grade encryption
Complete working system in a box
* Installer needs to be familiar with basic cabling techniques and standards
Another ruggedized unit in the ZipLink Series by Multi-Link, the ZipLink-Ethernet Extender model extends 40 Mbps of Full duplex, VoIP-grade bandwidth up to one mile. It can accommodate 100 VoIP calls simultaneously with remaining bandwidth left for internet access. Also extends connectivity to new buildings for IP video cameras, access control, or M2M monitoring. Perfect for work or school campus environments.
The ZipLink-E is a fast, affordable alternative to trenching Ethernet cables through impassable terrain or across parking lots, streets, or environmentally sensitive or protected areas. A typical trenching job would cost thousands to get started and average $200/hr in operations costs thereafter. At a fraction of the cost, the ZipLink-E can be installed and running in few hours.
NEMA 4 outdoor rated cabinet; 256 Bit AES encryption; rapid deployment; NO Trenching.
ZipLink-E Wireless Ethernet Extender ships as a complete working system:
MASTER and REMOTE end radios; Pre-configured as working pair
2 x power adapters (POE injectors for ZipLink-E and Xtreme models)
2 x 100 ft. of outdoor Cat 3 cable (Cat 5e for ZipLink-E and Xtreme models)
2 x wall pole mount and brackets & all necessary screws, nuts, lock washers
ZipLink Box Contents
ZipLink-E application diagram for Fuel Tank Monitoring & Video Surveillance
ZipLink-E application diagram for Guard Booth Communication
• NO trenching costs or delays – SAVE $$$!
• NO need for surveys or right of way maps
• NO direct burial or aerial cable
• NO radio experience necessary*
• NO permits or licenses required * Installer needs to be familiar with basic cabling techniques and standards
• Complete working system in a box (Mounting hardware included)
• Full Duplex Communication
• VoIP Grade Ethernet
• Public 5.8GHz Radio band; Direct sequence for higher data throughput/ minimal interference
• Outdoor rated (-40°F to 130°F)
• M2M Communication
• Utility Substations
• Environmentally Sensitive or Protected Areas
• Temporary or Emergency Data/Comm Restoration
• School/Work Campuses
• POS System/Credit Card Terminal
• Fleet Fueling/ CardLock Systems
• Truck Stops
• Golf Courses
• Marinas/Boat Docks