Wirelessly extend 200Mbps Ethernet bandwidth up to 3 miles line of sight. Use for VoIP systems, M2M equipment, credit card terminals, IP video surveillance, SCADA, cardlock/fleet fueling, and LAN connectivity. Works right of the box!
NO trenching costs or delays – SAVE $$$!
NO permits/licenses required; 5.8GHz Radio Band
NO radio experience necessary*
Military grade encryption
Complete working system in a box
* Installer needs to be familiar with basic cabling techniques and standards
The ZipLink-Xtreme/200 Wireless Ethernet Extender is designed for bandwidth intensive applications in demanding environments. Affordable, dependable, and ideal for primary or back-up communication, the ZipLink-X200 can extend 200Mbps of Ethernet bandwidth up to three miles line of sight in conditions ranging from -40°F to 145°F. The ZipLink-Xtreme/200 is designed for rapid deployment by personnel without any experience with radio technology.
NEMA 4 outdoor rated cabinet; 256 Bit AES encryption; quick installation; NO Trenching.
ZipLink-Xtreme/200 ships as a complete working system:
MASTER and REMOTE end radios; Pre-configured as working pair
2 x power adapters (POE injectors for ZipLink-E and Xtreme models)
2 x 100 ft. of outdoor Cat 3 cable (Cat 5e for ZipLink-E and Xtreme models)
2 x wall pole mount and brackets & all necessary screws, nuts, lock washers
• NO trenching costs or delays – SAVE $$$!
• NO need for surveys or right of way maps
• NO direct burial or aerial cable
• NO radio experience necessary*
• NO permits or licenses required * Installer needs to be familiar with basic cabling techniques and standards
• Complete working system in a box (Mounting hardware included)
• Full Duplex Communication
• VoIP & Video Grade Ethernet
• Public 5.8GHz Radio band; Direct sequence for higher data throughput/ minimal interference
• Outdoor rated (-40°F to 130°F)
• M2M Communication
• Utility Substations
• Environmentally Sensitive or Protected Areas
• Temporary or Emergency Data/Comm Restoration
• School/Work Campuses
• POS System/Credit Card Terminal
• Fleet Fueling/ CardLock Systems
• Truck Stops
• Golf Courses
• Marinas/Boat Docks